MENU

Slide

My braces are finally off- now gimme my pearlie whites!

Thursday, November 05, 2015

Hello!

I've finally removed my braces!! 
I had like crazy messy teeth for 22 years of my life and now after 2.5 years it's finally off! :D


The very first night i came home with my braces off, the first order of business was to wear these Crest whitening strips that we ordered from drugstore.com previously! Obviously after 2.5 years of having those ceramic braces brackets and all that wire in my mouth, it's not possible to brush and clean your teeth properly so i really want that brilliant white smile! it doesn't make sense that i spent 4k on braces to straighten my teeth yet leaving my teeth all yellowish and eeky right?

Wow, but the very next day i saw that my tooth really looked slightly brighter but the sensitivity that i felt, was not fun. NOPE, not fun at all. 

There was these sudden pangs of pain shooting through the nerves of my tooth all day and it made me lose my appetite completely and it hurt SO BAD. And this was coming from the girl who did not feel pretty much any pain or real discomfort from wearing braces for the past 2.5 years and i'm definitely not the type who gets all whiny with a little pain.

I was thinking of what other options i had than home whitening strips, i heard the sensitivity after laser teeth whitening hurts like a total bitch too, can't vouch for that since i have never tried it personally. 

Lucky for me, Lush Aesthetics very kindly extended a sponsored session of their LED teeth whitening to me, and this treatment couldn't have come at a better time! hehehe I was grinning all the way while driving to Tanglin for my treatment after work, can't wait for them pearlie whites!



My therapist explained to me how LED whitening works, the different types of whitening gel they offer and I was totally surprised that the treatment would only take a mere 1 hour!!! Since it's only an hour, ze hubbay waiting for me at the clinic so we can go have dinner together after.


She also matched my current tooth colour with this set of tooth color scale, my upper is whiter while my lower is dramatically more stained and yellow. Eeeeeewwww!


After we're done with all that, she brought me to one of their treatment rooms, i rinsed my mouth with a mouth rinse prior to the treatment, and then therapist started to apply the whitening gel onto each and every tooth.

In every 15 minutes intervals, she came back to check on me and re-apply more whitening gel and it was another 15 mins cycle with the LED light.


 

After the 1 hour treatment, we did a comparison on my current teeth shade with the color chart again and it's freaking amazing! In under an hour, my tooth went 6 shades brighter for my lower teeth and 3 shades up for my upper ones  (since it was not super yellow to begin with, i did expect so)!!


Upper teeth: Before on the left, after 1 hour of treatment on the right!


Lower teeth: Before on the left, after 1 hour of treatment on the right!

Other than the short treatment time with great results, the other thing i fully appreciate is that i did not experience ANY teeth sensitivity unlike my home whitening crest strips, which was a totally killer!!


The brighten effect is suppose to last up to a year, that's if you're not a smoker/habitual tea or coffee drinker of course, if you do, you probably have to take care of your teeth more such as drinking your coffee/tea with a straw so it doesn't exactly touch/stain your teeth or use whitening mouth rinse frequently etc.




Lush Aesthetics is an award winning centre that delivers quick and effective results from quality aesthetics treatment. They have whole lot other aesthetics treatments available from face to hair and body. 
On the overall i'm crazy happy with the results and I definitely recommend the LED whitening treatment over at Lush Aesthetics!


If you want a white, brilliant smile too, Lush Aesthetics is offering a special price to TheLuckiestChick readers at $188 (U.P $999)

Simply call Lush Aesthetics at +65 6737 4964, 
quote LUSH-FIDELIS-TW188 to enjoy this discounted price!


Tanglin Shopping Centre, 19 Tanglin Road
#06-11 Singapore 247909

Tel: 6737 4964 / 6733 2431
Email: info@lushaesthetics.com.sg

Operating Hours
Mondays to Fridays - 11.30am to 8.30pm
Saturdays & PH - 10am to 7pm
Closed on Sundays


No comments: